Write a review below
Note: HTML is not translated!
Captcha Enter the code in the box below Continue
Trenbolone acetate ( USAN , BANM ) (brand names Revalor (in combination with estradiol ), Finaplix , Finajet ; former developmental code name RU-1697 ), also known as 19-nor-δ 9,11 -testosterone 17β-acetate or as 19-norandrost-4,9,11-trien-17β-ol-3-one 17β-acetate , is a synthetic , injected anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) and derivative of 19-nortestosterone (nandrolone) that is used in veterinary medicine .    It is the C17β acetate ester and a long-acting prodrug of trenbolone (19-nor-δ 9,11 -testosterone).   
607. J. Mathieu, Proc. Intern. Symp. Drug Res. 1967, p 134. Chem. Inst. Can., Montreal, Canada.
608. Unique steroid congeners for receptor studies. Ojasoo, Raynaud. Cancer Research 38 (1978):4186-98.
609. Characterisation of the affinity of different anabolics and synthetic hormones to the human androgen receptor, human sex hormone binding globulin and to the bovine progestin receptor. Bauer, Meyer et al. Acta Pathol Microbiol Imunol Scand Suppl 108 (2000):838-46.
610. Unique steroid congeners for receptor studies. Ojasoo, Raynaud. Cancer Research 38 (1978):4186-98.
611. Disposition of 17 beta-trenbolone in humans. Spranger, Metzler. J Chromatogr 564 (1991):485-92.
612. Cholestasis induced by Parabolan successfully treated with the molecular adsorbent recirculating system. Anand JS et al. ASAIO 2006. JanFeb;52(1):117-8.